Budget electronics are low-priced electronic devices bought by buyers running on a tight budget or by those who want to buy a lot of products together. People who want to buy high-end gifts for a reasonable price can also opt for budget electronics. Some of the budget electronics that live up to their cost are as follows:
- SunPort® solar access device: The solution to saving energy using solar power isn’t only by installing expensive solar panels. The SunPort® solar access device can be bought for only $50. Once plugged in, this device can be used to access solar energy through any three prong outlet.
- Oontz Angle 3 Ultra Bluetooth Speaker: This portable, triangular Bluetooth speaker is a convenient on-the-move jamming device. It has an impressive battery life of 20 hours and is water resistant. The dual stereo feature can be utilized by buying two of these speakers.
- Tile Pro: This device is unique and different. It is a square device used to find small misplaced items. By attaching this device to one’s items like keys and phones, they can be located easily even if they are misplaced. Using a mobile app, one can ping the device, which, in turn, emits a loud sound that can be heard anywhere within a range of 300 ft. It can be bought for $35.
- Amazon Echo Dot: It is capable of connecting to any audio system and recognizing a voice from a good distance. It is compatible with most smart home devices and can control them via voice commands. It comes at a price of $49 and also lets one place a call hands-free.
- Dremel 200 Rotary Tool: This budget electronic comes at $49 and is worth every cent. It can be used for any function ranging from cleaning to routing, cutting, and sanding applications. This set includes an assortment of tool brushes and comes with a two-year warranty.
- Anker Wireless QI Phone Charger: Most wireless chargers cost a lot, but this charger is nothing like the others. Available at an impressive price of about $22, it is much more convenient than wired chargers. It also eliminates the risk of radiation and overheating, along with overvoltage protection and temperature control.
- Hubsan X4 Camera Plus H107C+ 2.4Ghz 6-Axis Gyro RC Headless Quadcopter: This budget electronic is a must have for people who have a fascination for drones but can’t afford the expensive ones. Although it is relatively smaller in size, this drone is available for less than $50. It has a camera of 720p and comes with the headless flight mode.
- Hamilton Beach Set & Forget® 6 Qt. Programmable Slow Cooker: Living up to its name of Set & Forget®, this Hamilton Beach cooker is available at a price of $50. One can program it to cook a dish for a desired time period, and the device adjusts its settings to match the requirements. Cooking gadgets are mostly expensive and hard to access, but this cooker is a great deal in terms of money, time, and convenience.